Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beautiful things...

My family has the most amazing tradition.  With a family the size of mine - 2 grandparents, 6 parents, and 8 grandkids that range from the uber responsible & intelligent 16 year-old to the ornery & mischevious 4 year-old - you have to get creative to keep everyone together.

So, a few years ago, we started the official "birthday bash" where we gather the whole loud, rowdy clan together twice a year to celebrate the family's birthdays.  Half are celebrated in the fall, half in the spring.  The locations and activities always vary, but some things remain the same - it is fun, loud, memorable... Oh, I could go on.

..........

 This time, we went to stay at a hunting lodge outside Seymour, Texas, and the result was an onslaught of beautiful things.

The sunrise out of a ground hunting blind was breathtaking.
The native Texas surroundings were inspiring far away...


and up close.

The house was Jaw Dropping (like I am still drooling from all the high end finishes and custom details)


The inside was just as stunning as the outside with super rustic furniture which was so UP-MY-ALLEY!


And details that were perfect for a hunting lodge (just a little sneaky peeky into my personality - I would so rock this light in my house - hunting lodge or not!)


There was an abundance of opportunities for pretty pictures of my oh-so-pretty babies.


And then, there was the most beautiful thing of all.  My heel wearing, bling-rocking, big-city-living sister doing this...


just beautiful...








No comments:

Post a Comment