Friday, March 18, 2011

Beautiful waste of time...

This time of year is undoubtedly my very favorite.  I love the changes that plants, the weather, and the environment goes through.  I even love Spring Cleaning, but I am a bit of a sicko...

You can literally watch things come back to life after months of dormancy which is one of the most beautiful things one can witness.  So, the other 10 or 11 months of the year I paint and reno, but for this couple of months, I don my camera and do my best to capture the scenery that I so dearly love.

It is a waste of time, but I love it...


These are beautiful trees captured near my sister's house.  Aren't they grand? 


You have to look close, but you can see those miraculous signs of life.



And this tree should truly be the inspiration for a room. 



A little girl's room would be so beautiful in this combo of turquoise and pink. 

Are you inspired yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment